The Assets you own produce Cash Flow in excess of your Expenses
We hold the belief that once you’ve achieved your Financial Independence you have the ability to pursue your passions in life. No longer do you work because you have to, you work because you want to.
To be successful long-term investors we believe in the following truths
- Discipline and a long-term mindset are required
- Compounding requires time
- Saving requires discipline and consistency
- Timing the markets and short-term trading usually lose in the long-term
- Asset allocation and rebalancing can control risk and enhance returns
- Both a buy and sell discipline are required
- Investments should create positive cash flow – otherwise they are expenses
This is an actively managed dynamic portfolio. There is no guarantee that any investment will achieve its objectives, generate positive returns, or avoid losses.